This is the Top 10 Challenges for the One-Handed.
This list could have been a Top 100. I've confined it to things I do on a regular basis. If something obvious isn't here, it's probably because I avoid it — i.e. zippers and buttons.
10. Getting the last bite of food onto a fork.
9. Taking a greeting card out of an envelope.
8. Putting a greeting card into an envelope.
7. Signing a credit card receipt – a short one that curls.
6. Opening that waxy plastic bag inside a cereal box.
5. Preparing a toilet seat cover.
4. Texting while driving*
3. Donning shoes while my dog confuses them for chew toys.
2. Removing fingernail polish.
1. Pinching one nostril closed while snorting allergy medication from a long-nozzle, pump-action bottle.
*Calm down – I’m kidding.